E3’s parent company, Millennium Therapy, has a long-standing reputation for excellent, personalized therapy services. E3’s role is to ensure any work-comp patient seen at a Millennium, or E3, facility is treated with an eye toward safe and efficient return-to-work. E3 is active in numerous work comp networks and is consistently rated as a top provider in each one.
A function-focused therapist is important at any stage of work comp injury care. It is critically important in a work-hardening/work-conditioning setting. E3’s approach can be molded to fit any therapy Rx, or E3 can create a course of therapy from scratch that begets employee confidence that they can go back to work and perform at the highest possible level.
E3’s focus on Work Comp-related services is most evident in our approach to FCEs. Our uniquely accurate, objective ‘validity of effort’ testing during an FCE begets evidence-based data that can be used to make appropriate therapeutic, medical and legal decisions.
- E3 utilizes the XRTS FCE protocol. XRTS is the first substantive improvement over FCE models created in the 1970s. They shared, and still do share, the same inherent flaw: over-reliance on the assessor’s opinion, not objective measures (and re-measures)
- The end result is an adversarial approach that pits equally dubious reports against each other, leaving medical and legal professionals to ignore both reports, of blindly favor one over the other
- The XRTS model has no reliance on opinion or subjective measures. It is accurate and defensible, therefore it is beneficial to all involved parties.
- E3 can provide the exact same FCE at one of our 20+ clinics in Iowa or at a conference facility.
- Reports are delivered within three business days, usually much sooner (same day can be done in some cases)
A valid and accurate Ergonomic Assessment should be performed by a trained and certified therapist who is familiar with both body mechanics in general and how a person interacts with their unique work environment. E3 therapists are experts in ergonomics and can provide detailed reports for anyone needing a workspace overhaul, be it in an office, industrial setting or even in